All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if f5 hits, i really do think they have. it's unfortunately not that type of thing that if they have one little minor mistake they can still take it when every other teams hits. i feel like this year will be more a battle for the globe than ever

id like to say i miss judged fca. they are so clean and crisp. dont have tghe difficulty in standing tumbling, but tsunami didnt last year either but still outscored f5 overall in day 1. CEA knows how to max out score sheets (as you can see in their undefeated season), F5 in my eyes has moved passed stars. cea and f5 have set that clean and crisp not bouncy standard in large senior and cup needs to match that. no doubt they got the skill, but they dont have it polished as much as its gotten. im saying cea and f5. tsunami for the steal. woodlands...i hope they can have more to their routine than skill thats the only thing i see they lack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwK0G9YEBLU

yeah i always forget them as well, but they def deserve some recognition!

Just because they have/haven't hit in the past at Worlds doesn't mean it will happen again! What really should happen is all 3 teams hit perfectly both days! I would literally die of excitement!

I think he is going at the fact that they handle this massive pressure on a yearly basis with ease. Not many teams can say they hit the past 3 years at worlds.

After watching the newest F5 video I might wanna change my vote;) Amazing. I cannot wait to see who comes out on top. Those poor judges..

After watching the newest F5 video I might wanna change my vote;) Amazing. I cannot wait to see who comes out on top. Those poor judges..

I LOVE your avatar...I've been obsessed with tigers since I was very little <3

Just because they have/haven't hit in the past at Worlds doesn't mean it will happen again! What really should happen is all 3 teams hit perfectly both days! I would literally die of excitement!
The anticipation of the results...oh my god, I wouldn't sleep after Day 1 if that happened.

Back