All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay a couple of things...

1. CEA has only dropped at worlds the past 2 years. 2008 they were amazing. (remember the crowd going crazy when the tick tocks hit).

2. If all three teams hit, it will probably be F5, SE, then SS based on difficulty. I do not believe that all three teams will hit though because it hasn't happened all year.

3. It really bothers me when world cup fans get on CEA so much for "faking" skills, because they definitely do it too. They have faked stunts consistently over the last couple of years, and yes I can give you examples if you really feel like trying to argue with me. (not hating, just pointing out the hypocrisy) Can we just all agree that every team does what they think that they need to do to impress the judges? Also I would like to point out that just because someone is doing a full in a tumbling pass does not mean that they are "faking a double". A pretty full is better than an ugly double. Summary: don't be a hypocrite.

4. Can we all please take a deep breath and remember that none of us are actually on any of these three teams, so we need to calm down a little with all of the arguing. Remember that there are younger ones on the board and things like this set a bad example for them. Get excited about the team that you support, but stop hating on the teams that they are competing against.

2) I don't think that the teams are far apart in difficulty at all. Look at stunts: WCSS does 1 1/2 to bows, and F5 and SE are doing 1 1/4 to scorps. WC has 2 (i'm not sure if the back tuck toss thing is only in level 5?) elite release moves, as well as SE (I'm not near a video of F5 so i'm not sure about them), and they all double from one leg. So stunt wise, they're all equal I would say. I'm not a judge, but from my POV, i don't see a frontrunner. They all have great dances, equal jumps, and so on. F5 and WC have pulled ahead of SE tumbling wise, but all three routines are coreographed to show each teams best. So to summarize my large paragraph, they are all very close in difficulty.
3.) I don't think that it's "WC fans criticizing CEA fans about faking". This doesn't really need to turn into fans versus fans pointing fingers. People who point out that CEA fake tumbling are doing what cheer viewers do- pick things apart ;) . Everyone see's what they see, and this board is all about discussing the good parts of routines and the flaws it has. I am a WC fan, but I say a lot more about stuff than just tearing CEA apart...as does everyone else. But about the
fulls with doubles- it's kind of unlikely that a full would be thrown in to showcase how good it is with doubles. While that's nice, realistically it's a smart allusion, and probably done on purpose. If you want to showcase a full, it would probably be in a pass with other fulls.

After reading this thread, I would really hate to be on a large senior team haha.

SIGH.

I'm not even going to take the time to read this thread, 'cause Rich is posting pretty much the same thing he did last year, and we all know how that turned out.

At least change up the comments a LITTLE bit so I can feel like I'm reading a new thread.
New year, new posters.

Is it bad to say I don't mind if F5 wins and CEA takes a graceful second for this year? I have sort of lost sight as to who my true alliances are on this board besides @StarshipTrooper , @BubbleToes and @cheerislove8 . This bandwagon is starting to get all hot and sticky and I don't like it. If we don't get some jumpers I might go crazy...........:confused:

P.S. When CEA wins I want to bring back the thread where everyone said their routine wouldn't score well since it was "the exact same as last year". They'll be the first ones that "trip" near the edge of the bandwagon......

Is it bad to say I don't mind if F5 wins and CEA takes a graceful second for this year? I have sort of lost sight as to who my true alliances are on this board besides @StarshipTrooper , @BubbleToes and @cheerislove8 . This bandwagon is starting to get all hot and sticky and I don't like it. If we don't get some jumpers I might go crazy...........:confused:

P.S. When CEA wins I want to bring back the thread where everyone said their routine wouldn't score well since it was "the exact same as last year". They'll be the first ones that "trip" near the edge of the bandwagon......

I don't think people were syaing it wouldn't score well, I think it was more they were saying that they were disapointed that the routine was so similair

I wouldn't exactly count SS out yet. Been a fan for like EVER, and will die a fan...no jumpin' for me :)

Ikr. I like WCSS, but I find CEA/F5 more...interesting.
F5 has an amazing pyramid and great formations.
CEA has incredible stunts, pyramids, a new dance, etc.
But, WCSS isn't as..I dunno.

agreedd!!!!! in all honesty, i feel like they just havent had the same wow factor as they did their 3rd year winning worlds.. even then they didnt have the same effect (for lack of a better term) as they did in the years prior.. idk im just basically over them. they had their 15 minutes of fame annnddd now on to the next one.

agreedd!!!!! in all honesty, i feel like they just havent had the same wow factor as they did their 3rd year winning worlds.. even then they didnt have the same effect (for lack of a better term) as they did in the years prior.. idk im just basically over them. they had their 15 minutes of fame annnddd now on to the next one.

Harsh!

if i did that with orange id have to bring back threads every year :)

Back