All-Star You Know You're A Cheer'parent' When................

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Four college tryouts.
Five consecutive trips to Disney World in January.
Treating the entire squad to dinner on a trip out of town.
Following your kid to College Football Games in 6 different states.
Realizing that when Jeff Webb said it was the closest competition in the history of UCA College Nationals that you lost.
Wearing your child's three National Championship rings.

Diamond said:
you have a fierceboard account.

I'm not a cheer parent..just wanted to add

Thank you!!!! You don't realize how bad I needed that laugh!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

allstarcheerfanx3 said:
You know you're a cheer mom when you know your child's whole cheer routine by heart.

I get to a point when I can't wait for the season to end so we can get some new music!!!

Sent from my iPhone

When you plan a stop at a well know cheer gym (sit in California traffic during rush hour) to see it for yourself when you are out of state!! Then it's a bonus when they let your kids do an uplanned tumbling private and let you take pictures with their Jr. 5 team who is there practicing!! Nicest kids ever and the parents were very welcoming. Made my vacation more special, not just my 2 daughters!!

when the only way you have a social life is because of your daughter. (all my mom's friends are my friends mom's. gotta love cheer!)

when your dad has glitter on him while boarding a plane, and the flight attendant asks "um sir, why is there glitter all over you?" "my daughter cheers." -coming home from georgia, and vegas, and palm springs this has happened

Reactions: tct
After reading through this thread the first thing that comes to mind is.."Thank god Im not the only one"....LOL!! Like one of the other posters said, Thank you for making me feel normal(at least in the cheer world);)

I totally agree with this. Laughed all the way through reading it. I'm so glad there are other amazing "cheer moms" and Dads out there. Where would this sport be without us..

Back