All-Star You Know You're A Cheer'parent' When................

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My mom also used to cry when I performed. Do any of you do this? I thought it was so wierd, but now that I coach, when I see an athlete get a skill that they have been working so hard to get, I start to tear up. lol. But I make sure I don't cry, that would be a little awkward. haha

Guilty! I get teary eyed watching just about any team! I need help!! (happy tears of course!). I just watching the team have fun and how excited they get when they hit a stunt / pyramid, etc.

I also cry at sports movies (Rudy, Remember the Titans, etc.)

THIS

Best friends for life!!! Feathers, you, UFOmom, Cheermeup, Emsmom, cacheermom, N, Bella Blue, Acie, Ultimatefan We were destined to all be best friends.......

Ahem. . .

Guilty! I get teary eyed watching just about any team! I need help!! (happy tears of course!). I just watching the team have fun and how excited they get when they hit a stunt / pyramid, etc.

I also cry at sports movies (Rudy, Remember the Titans, etc.)

Can't imagine how you did with Old Yeller

THIS

Best friends for life!!! Feathers, you, UFOmom, Cheermeup, Emsmom, cacheermom, N, Bella Blue, Acie, Ultimatefan We were destined to all be best friends.......
I will never forget the first day I met Ms Teal. Stood outside the Delta ballroom waiting. She had to make sure Mr Teal was with her in case I was a total creep. Ended up going to dinner with the Teal family and several of their friends that night. After we were having so much fun, one of them asked how long we had known each other and I told them that we had just met that day. Loved the looks on their faces!!

I you were a total creep.......but we liked you anyway. HEHEHEHE

Yes, that was a great dinner. It's like we'd known each other forever. Sometimes God puts people in your path that you didn't even know you needed, but you did. And all through this amazing sport we all support. We've had alot of laughs and tears through the years but we all still remained best friends.

What's awesome about this is the team performing is Shooting Stars...to still be that excited about your child performing...priceless. If you ever want to imagine what the Jr 2 SOT parent section is like...times her by 20! Other gyms get mad at us because we don't sit down the entire time and cling to each other while screaming:D
I also carry an old gym bag instead of a purse...I also have a special "NCA" bag that carries my life in it so I can stay on the go. To many of these I identify with.....

My mom also used to cry when I performed. Do any of you do this? I thought it was so wierd, but now that I coach, when I see an athlete get a skill that they have been working so hard to get, I start to tear up. lol. But I make sure I don't cry, that would be a little awkward. haha
I dont cry everytime, but I do get nervous before she performs and prior to awards. I did cry when I seen her throw her first bhs.

Latest posts

Back