Your Tumbling Pass?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

15) Punch front--rounf off--arabain--round off--backhandspring--backhandspring--double.

age 14.
standing tumbling: 2 to a back. 2 cartwheels to a backbend! Lol.
running tumbling: running fwo round off backwalkover.
I SUCK!

14;;
i have it i just havent done it on competition floor yett.
wip arabian through double... soon ganna be wip arabian wip double... && one day wip arabian double double hahaha
#DreanBig

My cp is 6 and her tumbling pass this season is
Running round off BHS step-out round off BHS ..
If she could get her front walkover it would probably be
Front walk over round off BHS step out RO BHS ..
She is a slow tumbler, she also runs like a princess- lol but if she would go faster I think they would let her go ahead and throw her 2nd BHS on the end of it! She has a 10 yr old who goes 8 counts after her in the same diagonal that if my daughter doesn't move along quickly she will get plowed! Lol but who knows!!

I used to have punch front through to double but I got a mental block and now I just do punch front through to full. But I'm working on arabians and front handspring front punch and am determined to get my double back. Hopefully for the 2011-2012 season I'll be doing front handspring front punch through to double, but that's setting the bar pretty high for me lol.

I used to have punch front through to double but I got a mental block and now I just do punch front through to full. But I'm working on arabians and front handspring front punch and am determined to get my double back. Hopefully for the 2011-2012 season I'll be doing front handspring front punch through to double, but that's setting the bar pretty high for me lol.

I had pf through to double, and 3 to double, I'm not exactly in a mental block, I just keep losing my double, one day every once in a while I will have it no problem, it is a weird struggle for me but I am determined to get it back as well :) Hopefully we can both achieve this! Good luck to you!

I had pf through to double, and 3 to double, I'm not exactly in a mental block, I just keep losing my double, one day every once in a while I will have it no problem, it is a weird struggle for me but I am determined to get it back as well :) Hopefully we can both achieve this! Good luck to you!
Yeah I had the same problem. My double would come and go whenever it wanted, until I got a mental block and at that point I could only do layouts. Usually when I lost my double it came back easily so I figured it would be the same case this time. I planned to do it at 2011 worlds because my mental block went away before NCA and I thought it would be easy to get back as usual, but I've been working on it since march and I still haven't got it. Guess we both gotta just keep working ;)

Back