Your Tumbling Pass?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

front tuck :)
I just got over my mental block this year so I'm hoping to have more difficult tumbling passes by the end of the summer!

best pass: FHS FHS (more like walkovers) round off bhs stepout FHS roundoff BHS BHS
competition pass: FHS round off BHS stepout round off BHS

I could do BHS passes for ages! For my best pass I have to start right at the corner and take like, one step into it...
I have a mental block on my running tuck now :(

(just turned) 7 year old CP
Standing: BWO BHS, TT BHS
Running: FWO RO BHS step out BHS BHS

lol i had a mental block for a year and a half and it took me two years to get that pass back! just keep working and you can achieve anything :)

i HAD THE SAME THING! except it took me 3 years to get stuff back, then lost it again for a year so i tumble noww

My cp is 6 and her tumbling pass this season is
Running round off BHS step-out round off BHS ..
If she could get her front walkover it would probably be
Front walk over round off BHS step out RO BHS ..
She is a slow tumbler, she also runs like a princess- lol but if she would go faster I think they would let her go ahead and throw her 2nd BHS on the end of it! She has a 10 yr old who goes 8 counts after her in the same diagonal that if my daughter doesn't move along quickly she will get plowed! Lol but who knows!!

I thought I'd fix this... My prediction was right listed above. (it got changed today according to my cp)

So my cp is 6 and her tumbling pass for youth 2 is-

Running front walkover, round off, BHS step-out, round off, BHS, BHS!!

~roundoff arabian roundoff arabian roundoff BHS double
~front tuck roundoff whip through to double
~barani BHS whip BHS double
working on whip doubles and 1 1/2
IMO you should cut out the BHS after your barani, and just go straight into the whip. It will make that pass 10 x’s easier!!
Great job though, amazing passes!

IMO you should cut out the BHS after your barani, and just go straight into the whip. It will make that pass 10 x’s easier!!
Great job though, amazing passes!
thx!!! and i tried cutting out the bhs once and going straight to the whip..... i wish i had a video to show how catastrophic and hilarious it was at the same time lol :)

Back