All-Star Youtube Cheer Discussions.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so..........no one is offended by poop, are they? Cuz God knows, those kind of words could harm so many out there.

I got in a fight with a football player on youtube because he said that "all cheerleaders are s*anks and we have no idea what sports are". But his only arguments were "sometimes the light gets in our eyes" and "trying to catch a little ball is really hard". REALITY CHECK!
1) The light gets in our eyes too, especially when your stunting
2) We throw people who are kicking, twisting, turning, and fipping
3) any cheerleader can play football (they may not be that good at it ;) ) but not every football player could be an allstar cheerleader

I got in a fight with a football player on youtube because he said that "all cheerleaders are s*anks and we have no idea what sports are". But his only arguments were "sometimes the light gets in our eyes" and "trying to catch a little ball is really hard". REALITY CHECK!
1) The light gets in our eyes too, especially when your stunting
2) We throw people who are kicking, twisting, turning, and fipping
3) any cheerleader can play football (they may not be that good at it ;) ) but not every football player could be an allstar cheerleader

Power, God bless ya, I'm going to throw out some stats for ya. The average football team cannot get 11 men to run a play for 4 seconds without messing something up. 4-5 seconds x 90 plays per game = 450 seconds with 20 penalties per game with 11 players. The Senior Large All Girl teams get 36 athletes to perform thousands of skills in 150 seconds and cannot make a mistake (ask me about that, 3 out of 5 ain't bad) or they lose. Football is for big, fast guys that have to concentrate for 5 seconds and then rest for a minute or two. I vote for the studs in All Star Cheer.

Back