All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no kidding, and imagine how much pressure there will be when you have to win your division on Friday- I know the small j3 div already has 20 wild card teams- and only the winner will move on to the Summit. That's insane!
Think about how much money they are getting from all of the teams who are coming to compete one day! That us why they r doing it!

Sonic Elite will not be attending either..

Really loved this competition, wish we were going.

ETA: I think I'm going to watch with a few of my friends. My birthday is 1/30 so maybe that can be my birthday party hehe :)

In the Bid Declaration it states teams who tie must perform again... does this apply only to the Worlds Bid Division?

In the Bid Declaration it states teams who tie must perform again... does this apply only to the Worlds Bid Division?

Just Worlds.

I have a question, though...Reading the bid declaration, is it saying if you only attend one ATC comp, you're only eligible to bring Worlds team??? In that case, is that a new thing???

Cool. Are they based out out of one particular gym? Looking forward to seeing them compete!

I think it's 100% a combined effort, but they have uniforms in React colors. Lol! Maybe our gym started the team? I'm totally not sure.

Now that I think about it, all three teams use green in their uniforms, so that's not a true statement necessarily. ;)

Back