All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are international teams eligible for bids this year? I know it changes from year to year and I can't keep track.
Yes I think so because they will satisfy the requirements of option 1 on the bid declaration form. If I read it correctly anyways….

I found last years document when I initially posted this and it didn't saying anything about international teams not being eligible (I believe because it is a USASF rule? not a EP rule) but if I remember correctly, they weren't able to compete in the final 4. Or I could be wrong and just neither team qualified.

I found last years document when I initially posted this and it didn't saying anything about international teams not being eligible (I believe because it is a USASF rule? not a EP rule) but if I remember correctly, they weren't able to compete in the final 4. Or I could be wrong and just neither team qualified.

Something about this is familiar, but I know Titans received a passed down AL bid that Diamonds won in the FF thing. Maybe it's the paid bid that Open teams couldn't get???

(This could all be incorrect, but it seems like that's what happened)

OH! You mean international=teams from other countries!!! Hahaha! I wish they would stop using that term in any other way. Lol!

Back