All-Star [2/1-2/2] Spirit Sports - Palm Springs, Ca (worlds Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There's a team list on the website. It has all the teams that are going, I love that Spirit Spirts does this :)

I think I got all the worlds teams -

Spirit Sports - Dual in the Desert

Cali Aces and PCM Angels are Medium, no? I'm not sure if they just combined the division into small or if they're really small senior now.

So, at least according to TRTW, if three new teams get paid bids, EVERY world's team will go home with at least an 'at-large' bid? Even if three teams that currently have at-large bids get paid, that leaves only three teams in that whole list that will go home empty handed (assuming no one refuses an at-large).

Am I reading that right? Kind of takes away some of the suspense. Picturing Oprah here: "You get a world's bid, you get a world's bid, and YOU get a world's bid..."

Just love this comp though. Aside from NCA, it is my favorite comp of the year.

So, at least according to TRTW, if three new teams get paid bids, EVERY world's team will go home with at least an 'at-large' bid? Even if three teams that currently have at-large bids get paid, that leaves only three teams in that whole list that will go home empty handed (assuming no one refuses an at-large).

Am I reading that right? Kind of takes away some of the suspense. Picturing Oprah here: "You get a world's bid, you get a world's bid, and YOU get a world's bid..."

Just love this comp though. Aside from NCA, it is my favorite comp of the year.

We're still a number of weeks out. There are probably teams that haven't paid and aren't yet on the list.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes I saw CJA will be there, very exciting beings that's not someone we normally see in California. & of course I need Cali would be there. They're actually in my division

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My cp's team competed against them at NCA last year and she said they were super sweet girls, the teams were talking to each other backstage before going on for awards. Glad to see they're coming. Hopefully I can see one of their teams.

You don't need to answer if you'd rather not, but what division are you competing in? (no worries if you want to stay anonymous) :)

Back