All-Star [2/20-2/22] Best Of The Northwest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TOTALLY AGREE. They were amazing. I actually went back to my post to make sure I didn't say they "took" bids, because they EARNED that bid.

TOTALLY AGREE. They were amazing. I actually went back to my post to make sure I didn't say they "took" bids, because they EARNED that bid.
they definitely did- your post was good ;) I have to say they were my favorite routine of the day.

If the schedule stays the same (aka no one pulls or registers from now until saturday..)
34 Level 1 teams
47 Level 2 teams
31 Level 3 teams
5 Level 4.2 teams
18 Level 4 teams
7 Level 5 teams

40 Gyms,
142 all star teams
And about 2,275 (not including crossovers, so that number is gonna be less...) all star athletes.

Does this seem bigger than normal to anyone else?

ETA: yes, i did just spend an hour figuring these numbers out for fun...:p

I see that the schedule has been taken down. That can only mean one thing - changes! Lol

If the schedule stays the same (aka no one pulls or registers from now until saturday..)
34 Level 1 teams
47 Level 2 teams
31 Level 3 teams
5 Level 4.2 teams
18 Level 4 teams
7 Level 5 teams

40 Gyms,
142 all star teams
And about 2,275 (not including crossovers, so that number is gonna be less...) all star athletes.

Does this seem bigger than normal to anyone else?

ETA: yes, i did just spend an hour figuring these numbers out for fun...:p

I feel like that is more level 5 teams than last year but I think there were some restricted 5's and this year there aren't. Definitely more 4.2 teams than last year.

I see that the schedule has been taken down. That can only mean one thing - changes! Lol

It's back up as of now and I found at least one change (a team went from initially being listed to "registration incomplete"). Still says last updated on 2/13 though

I feel like that is more level 5 teams than last year but I think there were some restricted 5's and this year there aren't. Definitely more 4.2 teams than last year.

@FierceIsTheName and @DaniV Here's the numbers from last year...

Last year schedule
5 - Senior Level 5
1 - Restricted level 5
17 - Level 4
6 - Level 4.2
29 - Level 3
39 - Level 2
28 - Level 1
125 Teams.

Ooh, and they have 25/75 scoring to weigh day 2. Should be interesting & hope everyone hits!!! Good luck to all the teams :cheering:

@FierceIsTheName and @DaniV Here's the numbers from last year...

Last year schedule
5 - Senior Level 5
1 - Restricted level 5
17 - Level 4
6 - Level 4.2
29 - Level 3
39 - Level 2
28 - Level 1
125 Teams.

Wow, so it is bigger this year. Good to know. Looks like cheer is growing in the NW (since there are only a few non-WA and OR gyms coming) and hopefully that means they'll be able to give our more bids in the future :)

Wow, so it is bigger this year. Good to know. Looks like cheer is growing in the NW (since there are only a few non-WA and OR gyms coming) and hopefully that means they'll be able to give our more bids in the future :)
lol I wish- but after taking some away this year I don't see that happening for a while..... which means it'll happen after we move ;) LOL

It seems like last year they upgraded at the end (might be remembering from PacWest again, though).

Last year this is how they did it- they upgraded at the end of the night. This is going to make for a long weekend.....

Back