All-Star [2/20-2/22] Best Of The Northwest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year this is how they did it- they upgraded at the end of the night. This is going to make for a long weekend.....
I believe Absolute Cheer's sr3 got upgraded last year? Or was that pacwest? all I remember is sitting in a pizza place and finding out we got a bid passed down to us [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Absolute Cheer's sr3 got upgraded last year? Or was that pacwest? all I remember is sitting in a pizza place and finding out we got a bid passed down to us [emoji23]

Champion got upgraded at Spirit cheer :)

So is the way this weekend is working-
for level 3 for example, the top 2 teams overall will get an AL?

I think that's right- I know a few VAS teams have bids- but I don't think those teams are attending this year. I know Connect Sr3Coed has a bid but that's for a small and they're a large this year so I don't know how that works- so I guess I have to ask @DaniV

I think that's right- I know a few VAS teams have bids- but I don't think those teams are attending this year. I know Connect Sr3Coed has a bid but that's for a small and they're a large this year so I don't know how that works- so I guess I have to ask @DaniV

That is correct. I'm not sure what is going on with that though, I don't coach that team and found out through Fierceboard that they had one carried over from last year lol. I'm not sure in the loop with the upper level teams.

looks like the schedule changed a lot for me. My time was moved up an hour so make sure you double check your/your CP's performance time!!

No VAS teams have bids yet for Summit. All our World's teams have bids though.

I heard a rumor that they were giving out summit bids tonight and making teams prove the deserve one tomorrow?? This better be just a rumor....

Back