All-Star [2/22- 2/23] Asc King Of The Jungle - Raleigh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are supposed to go and bring all teams, yet once again school cheer is screwing with us. The high school comp that used to be Saturday morning at the same place has been moved to Charlotte-of course we have HS girls that cheer both. So trying to see if all the schedules will work out. oh, and its Tri-Athletics.

Rockstar teams up to L1-J3 will be there. S3 and higher levels are not attending.
Oh really? That's interesting. Past two weeks my coaches have been saying that smashing pumpkins (I know your cp is on it lol) are coming back and we have to come back stronger that spirit of hope. Little sad they won't be there because they're some of the only real competition we get! :(

Oh really? That's interesting. Past two weeks my coaches have been saying that smashing pumpkins (I know your cp is on it lol) are coming back and we have to come back stronger that spirit of hope. Little sad they won't be there because they're some of the only real competition we get! :(

No we aren't going to be there. I am glad because we are all at Cheersport this weekend and it's our first time going. The ones not going to King of the Jungle are going to a comp in Nashville in April.

Back