High School 2011 Choreographers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i miss him! he used to be my coach here at acx :)
he's awesome good luck!

Thanks! He works them like crazy but she adores him. They have only been a team for one month and I am already so impressed. We are very excited for this season. What age & level were you when he coached you?

Thanks! He works them like crazy but she adores him. They have only been a team for one month and I am already so impressed. We are very excited for this season. What age & level were you when he coached you?

well it was the team i crossed over on to.
it was a junior 2 and i was 14

i dont cheer high school this season, but my high school is using jamie parrish.

Rocky Point's JV met their choreographer today.. Leighton Clarke from Brandon, through V!ROC. Looove his work so far!! And of course Tony Nash has met all the high expectations I've had for him today w/ varsity!! Can't wait to see what the two of them do for the rest of the week!

my high school NEVER uses a choreographer... my coach is just sick at choreo and i help with dances and cheers cuz that's what i do besttt :)

for all heat; senior 4 & 5 are using Max from Legacy in Texas :)

we have never used a choreoghrapher for any of our routines and probably never will. my coach is amazingg at making up routines and so are the JV and freshmen coach

Back