High School 2011 Choreographers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gianni is one of the BEST ever. Seriously you know when Gianni does something, its the deal!

I'm really excited to hear this. He's my daughters head coach & did her choreography. Still haven't seen their routine so I'm super anxious!!

Is this thread just for high school or what? Haha
We have Demo from Ultimate Athletics doing our dance :) The rest my coaches did on their own.

I'm on JV this year but our Varsity is using Scott from Premier Athletics in Jacksonville, FL. I don't know if he's doing ALL the choreo or just the stunts but when I had him as my all-star coach back in 7th grade (I'm a sophomore) he just helped us with our stunts. I forget who our choreographer was ): Last year our coaches did the choreo for Varsity when they competed. For halftime routines of course us girls do our own choreography :)

when i was at my high school, we were lucky to get a routine that wasnt 10 years out dated that the girls half way made up. It was a joke. Now my high school is being coached by an allstar coach and i heard it is alot better now, however i dont think my school district would ever shell out the money to bring in a big choreographer.

when i was at my high school, we were lucky to get a routine that wasnt 10 years out dated that the girls half way made up. It was a joke. Now my high school is being coached by an allstar coach and i heard it is alot better now, however i dont think my school district would ever shell out the money to bring in a big choreographer.

Ours doesn't either... I don't think many do. The girls have to pay out of pocket since it's too early to fundraise. Using V!ROC, that is a LARGE sum of money per girl to shell out. Sucks, but that's life

I know of a couple teams using J&T choreography :) its actually a company me and one of the other boarders are just starting (josh2360) check us out on facebook we have a fan page:) we've done a whole bunch of highschool routines and a few allstar routines this past summer too. like it if you want :)))) PM me or [josh2360] for more info

here's the link to our page! video coming soon.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/JT-Choreography/121997794523219

I need someone to come in and redo my senior 3 dance. They hate it. I do not want to spend a lot as I will pay out of pocket with the gym money and not ask the parents for more money to fork out. Anyone near South Carolina? I need a killer dance!!!!! ASAP!!!! I need to see some sample work first!

If anyone is looking for Choreography.. I did Choreography for around 20 High Schools last summer. Ranging from UCA Style, NCA Style and All-Star Style routines.. If interested PM me! Lol Choreography is what I do, it's my passion!

Back