All-Star 2011 Worlds ... Gymnastics That Is.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you know when it starts?

Day 11/ Monday October 24, 2011 / 2:00pm / Women's artistic team all-around Finals

Day 13 / Wednesday October 26, 2011 / 2:00pm / Women's artistic individual all-around Finals

Day 14 Thursday October 27, 2011 / 1:40pm / Women's vault Finals / 3:00pm / Women's uneven bars Finals

Day 15 / Friday October 28, 2011 / 1:00pm / Women's balance beam Finals / 2:10pm / Women's floor Finals

These times are all adjusted to eastern time. You can modify accordingly.

Day 11/ Monday October 24, 2011 / 2:00pm / Women's artistic team all-around Finals

Day 13 / Wednesday October 26, 2011 / 2:00pm / Women's artistic individual all-around Finals

Day 14 Thursday October 27, 2011 / 1:40pm / Women's vault Finals / 3:00pm / Women's uneven bars Finals

Day 15 / Friday October 28, 2011 / 1:00pm / Women's balance beam Finals / 2:10pm / Women's floor Finals

Wahhh I'll be at school so I'll miss all of them :'(

I'm hoping to watch from work. Ill just have iust running on the computer in the background.

Okay, I just want to put this out there because I just found it and got VERY excited. Shawn tweeted a picture of her from podium training....her standing full is back in her beam routine!!!! I'm so amazed at how well she has been able to comeback! Kill it this week Shawn!!

http://yfrog.com/odhyjyj

Wahhh I'll be at school so I'll miss all of them :'(
Looks like the American's don't start until 5pm eastern.
Artistic gymnastics at the Pan American Games starts tomorrow with the women's team final! Here's the competition lineup for Team USA: Vault: Grace, Brandie, Jessie, Shawn, Bridgette; Bars: Grace, Brandie, Bridgette, Bridget, Shawn; Beam: Jessie, Brandie, Grace, Shawn, Bridgette; Floor: Brandie, Grace, Jessie, Bridget, Bridgette. Team USA takes to the floor at 5 p.m. ET and the event will be streaming live: http://deportesus.terra.com/road-to-2012/2011-pan-american-guadalajara/

Good news for @cheerchick795 then! That makes sense because I wasn't exactly sure what time zone the original one's were in so I tried to convert them, and I obviously failed. haha, oh well!
I think you were correct. It started at 2pm, but USA is in subdivision 2.

Back