All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

even though these are high school uniforms .. I wanted to post in allstar because I want everyone to see them -- I am in LOVE !

GK made out 2013 competition uniforms for THE Brooke High School Bruins in Wellsburg, West Virginia:)

qabyna5a.jpg
ve2u8y6u.jpg

cq45t.gif

even though these are high school uniforms .. I wanted to post in allstar because I want everyone to see them -- I am in LOVE !

GK made out 2013 competition uniforms for THE Brooke High School Bruins in Wellsburg, West Virginia:)

qabyna5a.jpg
ve2u8y6u.jpg

Wayyyyyyy too much stuff going on. It's like they picked an element from every uniform ever created and put it in one. My eyes don't know where to look!

qabyna5a.jpg
ve2u8y6u.jpg
Brooke High School has always been a step ahead in all aspects of cheerleading since the 80's!!!! They are a Dominator of cheer in the state of West Virginia!!!!! Go Brooke!!!!!!!:fro:

I think we have different definition of "a step ahead"...
Guess we do!!! I could care less about their Uniform, again I am sure they don't really care about all of our opinions, but they still are a Fantastic cheer program, and have been for 30 years!!!! and for someone-Me who has been involved with cheer for 29 years, They are a step ahead, don't really need the quotes!!! But it is all cool!!haa!:fro:

Guess we do!!! I could care less about their Uniform, again I am sure they don't really care about all of our opinions, but they still are a Fantastic cheer program, and have been for 30 years!!!! and for someone-Me who has been involved with cheer for 29 years, They are a step ahead, don't really need the quotes!!! But it is all cool!!haa!:fro:

No one said that they weren't an amazing cheer program, but since this is a uniform thread people are simply stating their opinions about the uniform...

I think if you took the swirly design off of the arms and skirt the brookes uni would not be bad, not my style but not bad.

Back