All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

found this on tumblr it says its for a allstar stunt group from diamondbacks

tumblr_mcrfe6x8DY1rvaa2wo1_500.jpg

This is a uniform for a level 5 stunt group from Australia. The girl wearing the uniform actually made it herself! And this year she designed uniforms for some other teams and stunt groups and I think they all look great - very athletic and fitted well

ETA the team is called Redbacks, not Diamondbacks :)

This is a uniform for a level 5 stunt group from Australia. The girl wearing the uniform actually made it herself! And this year she designed uniforms for some other teams and stunt groups and I think they all look great - very athletic and fitted well

She made it herself?! Wow. That's awesome, looks great!

Is this the girl that did BowCat 's teams uni?

:rolleyes:
No one said that they weren't an amazing cheer program, but since this is a uniform thread people are simply stating their opinions about the uniform...
Well when I was saying they were a Step Ahead, i wasn't talking about their uniform anyway, and I am not bothered by their uniform! But again, everyone is entitled to their opinion, it really is all good, not sure why folks think i was on the attack, as I Wasn't, I stated my opionion and nothing else... I live in NC, was just saying they are a great program with a rich history, and thay are probably loving it that all of us Allstar folks are agreeing and disagreeing about their uniforms......:rolleyes::fro:

Back