All-Star 2012-2013 Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also think about her future teams like J4, J5 and Senior 5... I would look into what program will help your daughter reach those levels faster. Cali, PCM, CF all have level 5 teams I know Cali and PCM have Junior 4/5 teams I hope wherever you go you and your daughter are happy! All 3 programs are the best in California your lucky to live close to them!

CF San Diego also has a large junior 4 this year :) you'll be surprised with our 5's next season !! <3 ∞

Tryouts are in May!! Can't wait! My cp's dream team is Notorious!! She has gained her level 5 skills. it's just up to the coaches if they feel she is strong enough at level 5 to be on that team AND as long as they don't change the bottom age she will be eligible. She has a feeling she will be double teaming so she's hoping if she HAS to double team that it's on Vixens (Senior 4) We shall see :)

Cali has a Youth 2, junior 3 junior 4 and junior coed 5 (MAFIA) who is AMAZING :)

We were there last night and Jr 4 was practicing. They looked great. She watched a while and was very excited. Hopefully there will be a level 3 team (or a kick but lev 2) that she will be placed on.

Oh awesome, yah I coach that team! So glad you were able to check it out! We will have a J3 and our youth 2 program is ridiculous, actually receiving grand champs at one of the comps from this past season!! Hope to see you around! If you ever have any questions you can check out CHEERFORCESANDIEGO.com :D

Oh awesome, yah I coach that team! So glad you were able to check it out! We will have a J3 and our youth 2 program is ridiculous, actually receiving grand champs at one of the comps from this past season!! Hope to see you around! If you ever have any questions you can check out CHEERFORCESANDIEGO.com :D
oh cool ... they were so good ... I like how you have teams to progress to ... do you have any idea about what days practices will be held for either J3 or Y2? I know its always up to tryouts but its weighing into our decision - she plays competitive soccer too ...

hopefully cheer nation in fresno, and if i try out ill be making senior restricted 5 :)
but if i could try out for my dream team itd be power coed 5 next year:(

oh cool ... they were so good ... I like how you have teams to progress to ... do you have any idea about what days practices will be held for either J3 or Y2? I know its always up to tryouts but its weighing into our decision - she plays competitive soccer too ...

it is hard at this time to even tell you about our schedule for the next season because we haven't yet had our tryouts. We will see when that time comes :)

Now now, there are always those international teams! Age ain't nothin but a nummmmba!

My gym (ECE) has a wonderful international team. But I already travel hours to the ct gym and that team is in mass. So too far for me! Plus I'm going away to school and there isn't a gym for me :(

Back