All-Star 2012-2013 Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:cow: Can someone help me understand this? Why would ESPN be giving 20 scholarships to male athletes at GA? I mean I know there are gyms who allow guys to cheer for free in order to pull guys in, but I fail to understand where ESPN fits in with this. Are they just advertising this to get boys to come or what?

asjdlfjas.jpg
I've seen a bunch of strange tweets lately about GA...by these accounts. Wonder whats going on..

Stars tryout results are out? Do we know what team Kris10boo 's daughter made?

Lol so I have not posted in a week because I had banned myself but I guess since you ask I'll just come back all together.

She made the team she tried out for... Youth 2! I could not be any happier with this. I want her to be a leader on the team now that she has every level 2 skill and she has done it before. She is only 7 she has plenty of time to move up. I really didn't want her to move up just because she can tumble so I got my wish! So we are more then thrilled to be part of an amazing gym on a awesome team and we are looking forward to a great season! Sooo I'm excited:)))

Im not from GA but I later saw him post that ESPN is sponsering GA because they had the most college placement this year?? something like that!

I am just really finding it hard to believe that ESPN is going to pay for people to cheer and why it is just boys. Something about it sounds like it is a ploy to get guys to join the gym so they can go large coed again.

I hope either a small/medium/or large senior all girl. They already have multiple coed teams....

Back