All-Star 2012-2013 Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol so I have not posted in a week because I had banned myself but I guess since you ask I'll just come back all together.

She made the team she tried out for... Youth 2! I could not be any happier with this. I want her to be a leader on the team now that she has every level 2 skill and she has done it before. She is only 7 she has plenty of time to move up. I really didn't want her to move up just because she can tumble so I got my wish! So we are more then thrilled to be part of an amazing gym on a awesome team and we are looking forward to a great season! Sooo I'm excited:)))
Yayyy nice job! <3

Something makes me think it wouldn't be a small senior since they tried it in the past and the team is never talked about (though I am still obsessed with that mix). I know they had a small coed in the past so maybe it will be the return of a TG Smoed. Who knows though since they have a Restricted all girl and coed talent could come from either.

We were looking at your gym but not sure because of $$$. Once you have had a year off and had money and time it is hard for the family to make that commitment again.

You should definitely come to Stars! I plan on fundraising my butt off! It is going to be a great year but I totally understand where your coming from!
This gym is definitely the best gym we could have asked for.:)

You should definitely come to Stars! I plan on fundraising my butt off! It is going to be a great year but I totally understand where your coming from!
This gym is definitely the best gym we could have asked for.:)
What level is your cp on?

We were looking at your gym but not sure because of $$$. Once you have had a year off and had money and time it is hard for the family to make that commitment again.

I understand completely. Best of luck whatever you decide! We're hoping dh's company will sponsor cp this year, to help with the cost.

My daughter ages out to youth this year, and she is a solid level 2. I am thinking we will probably have a youth 3 next year, however I am hoping that she remains level 2 so she can polish up her flying for one more year before moving up.

Good for you, so many parents push their kids just to have a certain level number next their team name.... so refreshing to see that, good luck to her:)

Good for you, so many parents push their kids just to have a certain level number next their team name.... so refreshing to see that, good luck to her:)

Thanks hon.... she did end up on level 3. I am sort of torn about it, but we had M1, Y3, J1, JC5, S4.2, and S5 this season, so she just sort of ended up where she did. We will take it for what it is though. She isn't tumbling due to her concussion and I am not putting her back in until June at the earliest. She will probably lose some of the tumbling she does have which will result in her not being a tumbler on the team, but that is fine because it will give her a year to learn more on her own pace versus being under pressure to get those skills she *almost* has before we start competing. This will one of those years she focuses more on her flying instead. Blessing in disguise :)

Back