All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened to her going to California or something?

i have no idea.. it was said she wouldn't do all-star her senior year, but it really looks like her in the vid of black ice. but its not really HD quality on the video, so i can just be seeing things. :p

Absolutely thrilled that 2by2 is following Stingrays now! Orange and peach really seem to have some humble and great girls on their teams, and I'm sure that goes to say for the entire gym. I'm in love with Rays and what kind of athletes they produce, kingston you should be proud, your teams' girls reflects on your gym very well...and that is why Stingrays is one of my favorite gyms, they are clean, they have a different way of coaching (from what I have seen), and are all around a joy to watch and see compete. Level5Mom Hailey is an incredible young lady and I feel like I have grown up with her seeing her change and evolve here on the boards, she is a very well spoken girl with a big heart! You should be so proud (I can't imagine you not being). I cannot wait to see what Orange and Peach bring to us come Worlds. :) Let's go rays.

And also, what's in the water up in ATL? ;)

Thank you so very much!! I can't tell you how much this means to me right now :).

Yaay! Thank you for confirming this! I think she is an amazing flyer and i really like watching her..

wow.. creep alert on that tho.. but hopefully y'all know what i mean :p
Hahaha, don't worry about it, my eyes always goes straight to her in a routine. She is a beautiful flyer and a great performer!

Imagine what teams like Cheetahs and Coed Elite will be doing with single based stunting in a few years, once it becomes as common as the tictoc...annnd once single based stunting means as much on the score sheet, to a routine, as a tictoc variation.

this...
2daaxye.jpg

Reading some of the commentary on teams from certain individuals makes me REALLLLYYY wonder what their teams would look like if they were coaches.
And I mean that more in a Youth Glitter kind of way, not Stingrays Orange.
I mean..I'd probably be COVERING my youth team IN glitter..but yeah :p

I suppose I could say how I REALLY feel about some teams, but my mother would probably need to wash my mouth out with soap afterwards (probably not a bad idea- might kill off the rest of this flu virus and my brain will stop trying to exit my cranium via my ear canals..) :D

why the heck they put it in the video when they were doing only layouts and when ashley don't hit her pass?
I noticed that in a lot of them this year! In the Panthers one you see them doing tucks all the time during the vid and it's so unreflective of their real performance!

Back