All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how many talented people will se with 2by2 video.
Very excited!

Yes! I love this! and i must say i really do miss seeing new 2x2 videos of Maison! can't get over that she's not doing all-star this year.. :eek:

sorry for the double post, but i have now looked at the video from the wiki, and its either her or its a twin :p

So disappointed. I really thought crimson heat was one of the best up & coming teams in their division last year. You wouldn't be able to tell from that performance. I really hope they can sort themselves out before worlds. I know they have the fierceness it them!

I didn't think about it that way. No, I don't think having toss libs for true coed stunting is a big deal, but you do have to start small to become something big.

It's true! We joined CEA the season before SE first did tictocs as a team at Worlds, in Orlando. If you blinked, you would've missed it! It was that quick; click-click and down to sqush. Fast forward to today, and F5 practically has a Riverdance of tictocs in their routine! SE now does a tic-spin-toc, and some teams are two-manning tictocs...making it look so easy and creative! Imagine what teams like Cheetahs and Coed Elite will be doing with single based stunting in a few years, once it becomes as common as the tictoc...annnd once single based stunting means as much on the score sheet, to a routine, as a tictoc variation.

Any one know if there is any videos of ECE wasn't sure if they where aloud to video tape showcase or not . Dying to see all girl , J5 , Coed 5 , Mini 2 , I5 and fame . Heard they where flawless !!!!

Any Videos of ECE ? Wasnt sure if they where aloud to tape showcase or not ? Im dying to see J5 Y5 M2 All Girl Coed5 i5 and fame . Heard they where flawless

They're not allowed to post videos from the showcase until after they compete for the first time which I believe is this weekend. I'm sure there will be videos soon!

Back