College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've seen pictures... Lol... She isn't a very sheltered child... I bet she'll love it! Shed love stunting on the beach with some of her heroes/idols! :) :)
you can youtube stuntfest lol - I think there are some youtube vids up...to get an idea.
but the actual competition would be fine and daytona beach is big :)

Ummmm yes... And no. It has a very spring break feel to it. Lots of alcohol and debauchaery everywhere. But a fun competition!

I agree. I'd wait to take her....its yeah...its an experience for the older crowd.

When I went I was slightly shocked by all that was taking place...and I was a sophomore in college.. I can't use the adjectives that I reallly want to use to describe what I saw

you can youtube stuntfest lol - I think there are some youtube vids up...to get an idea.

Hahahaha, I just did.. And ummmm no... We have seen some more wholesome pictures of people stunting on the beach... They must not have been taken during this stunt fest thing. :)

but the actual competition would be fine and daytona beach is big :)
The pictures we saw were like pretty coed stunts with the ocean and a sunset as a back drop... :)

Maybe we could go do some parasailing while the drunkenness is going down, lol!

The drunkeness goes done while watching finals though. Because it's outdoors and right next to the beach, everyone is basically sitting in the stands in their bathing suits drunk while watching it.

The pictures we saw were like pretty coed stunts with the ocean and a sunset as a back drop... :)

Teams generally do team pictures on the beach, but stuntfest is on Saturday on the lawn and it's just wall to wall people throwing girls in the air.

Hahahaha, I just did.. And ummmm no... We have seen some more wholesome pictures of people stunting on the beach... They must not have been taken during this stunt fest thing. :)
yes - that is why I said to look - to get an idea about not taking a child. But going to the actual competition while it is going on would be ok...then going somewhere else in daytona farther away!

Back