College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah the ones you saw were probably just team pictures that everyone does after nationals in their uniforms w/their trophies etc.... a completely different scene from stunt fest lol

Probably... And maybe some random spectators/former cheerleaders just trying to take some cool pictures :)

I am at work all day so I can't purchase the live feed so I am just waiting (very impatiently) for them to post the videos from finals even though I know it's going to take forever.... COME ON VARSITY!!!!

Central Arkansas had several stunt issues and saves and a tumbling bust. Not sure what will happen between them and SFA.

Did NAIA Small Coed go yet? If someone is watching can you let me know how Missouri Valley College does?

Hate missing awards. As far as the score thread, I shouldn't be gone long so I can update it when I get back.

Final Results 4) Grand Valley St 3) Lindenwood 2) Costa Rica 1) Hawaii Pacific- 9.545

Large Coed Div 2 - from Cheerlebrity twitter

I wish I was there with a Mug a rita in hand. I know that place closed though :( My senior year it was just an empty retail space which was really sad, I was actually 21 then.

Back