All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually really like WCSS's music! Wish I was going to see it with the routine, but oh well.

The style of the mix is so not Shooting Stars but I actually love the voiceovers a lot

I'm kind of confused by these because the panthers and stars ones are soooo different from their real mixes. While LL's is not very different from their original. The only thing that is really that different is the stunt and dance music. Why didn't they try and make all the mixes as true to the original as possible?

From what I've heard it's my understanding that some teams will have entirely new mixes, some will have adjusted mixes, and some will have the same exact mix they've used all season. The teams that have new mixes (e.g. Panthers and Stars) mostly likely were produced by Cheer Music Pro/New Level Music who wasn't able to accommodate any changes for the Champions League due to scheduling. The teams that have adjusted mixes (e.g. Senior Elite, F5, Rockstar, Lady Lighting) were produced by Extreme Traxx who was able to make adjustments for the Champion League. Many of those mixes already had custom VO's and song production which meant only a few songs would have to be replaced for copyright purposes depending on the mix. This allowed the integrity of the original mix to remain in tack and not sound completely different in some cases. The teams that have the same mix they've been using all season are taking the chance at having their performances cut from the movie or edited later due to violation of the music copyright.

It'll be interesting to see what happens and how it affects some of the teams involved. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Good luck to everyone!

So disappointed in TGLC's mix. It's not heinous, but I keep comparing it to the original mix and because they're so similar but SO different (that's a horrible explanation, but I can't think of another way to put it right now). The dance is just....no. Lady Jags isn't bad at all. I guess I was just expecting more. If this is what it's going to be like every year for the Champions League (teams having to get new mixes for ONE competition) I don't see it lasting too long. I could be wrong though. I just don't know how to feel about all these Champions League mixes....I hope the actual event goes well.

So disappointed in TGLC's mix. It's not heinous, but I keep comparing it to the original mix and because they're so similar but SO different (that's a horrible explanation, but I can't think of another way to put it right now). The dance is just....no. Lady Jags isn't bad at all. I guess I was just expecting more. If this is what it's going to be like every year for the Champions League (teams having to get new mixes for ONE competition) I don't see it lasting too long. I could be wrong though. I just don't know how to feel about all these Champions League mixes....I hope the actual event goes well.
They only have to get new music because of copyright issues regarding the movie filming. I doubt there will be a movie every year, so in the future they might not need to get new music. Or if they did need to follow the copyright situations they'd probably just get fully custom mixes for the whole year I'd guess.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They only have to get new music because of copyright issues regarding the movie filming. I doubt there will be a movie every year, so in the future they might not need to get new music. Or if they did need to follow the copyright situations they'd probably just get fully custom mixes for the whole year I'd guess.

True. That would make more sense. I just thought that was the "big deal" about the Champions League....the whole movie theater thing, and that it would always be a part of the competition. My bad.

True. That would make more sense. I just thought that was the "big deal" about the Champions League....the whole movie theater thing, and that it would always be a part of the competition. My bad.
I have no idea if it will happen every year, you could be right, I just don't know if they'd get a large enough crowd every year for it to be worth it.

Latest posts

Back