All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A little late on this, but an update on Lady Bullets for this season. Dj Rizz made their new mix for worlds, and they announced it the 18th of April via Twitter! So far no updates as to when it is going to be released but we can only hope it will be before the end of this week because of worlds! I don't like not knowing my favorite teams mixes at worlds!!! Lol RELEASE SOON, I hear it's AMAZZZING!!! <3 #blessed

WHERE IS F5?!?! I know I need to :chillpill:, but all I can do is refresh, :banghead:, and repeat. I've patiently waited ALL SEASON!! It's like a few days before Christmas to me right now. Please hurry!

Oh and on the BSB dance topic. I'm not 100% (or even really 75%) feeling it right now, but I have a feeling once we see the dance with it, I'll love it. I think I'm so used to Brandon having an older dance song (I will forever love the Space Jam dance), that having a current song, and one that I would never think to use for a dance just throws me off. Hop I end up liking it as much as I think I will.

This will forever be one of my favorite dances!

But ya. Not feelin their dance music at the moment. I do hope that changes once we see it..

WHERE IS F5?!?! I know I need to :chillpill:, but all I can do is refresh, :banghead:, and repeat. I've patiently waited ALL SEASON!! It's like a few days before Christmas to me right now. Please hurry!

Oh and on the BSB dance topic. I'm not 100% (or even really 75%) feeling it right now, but I have a feeling once we see the dance with it, I'll love it. I think I'm so used to Brandon having an older dance song (I will forever love the Space Jam dance), that having a current song, and one that I would never think to use for a dance just throws me off. Hop I end up liking it as much as I think I will.
F5 releases today!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back