All-Star 2013 Cheer Extreme Showcase......come Be A Vip!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I see your avatar the Dora song 'Backpack' plays in my head.

Dora is something my niece never really got into, so thankfully I am spared.. Although, some of the cussing Dora Videos on YouTube are quite amusing.

The full up to the group next to them, with the tick tock "back" when the secondary switches groups & the 3rd is added.
But she had that idea last year- and I thought she tried it last year (at least according one of @mstealtoyou 's girls) during beach camp or shortly after?

Yes, and Panthers took second. Thank you for the information.

So you're comparing World Cup, who took third, to Senior Elite. World Cup no doubt put on a performance, but my information, and apparently yours too, show that the "performance" alone won't put you in first. You can take your sass back now :D

Oh it's ok. I just tagged you bc I can't remember her name on here, lol. I remember her telling me about it last year bc it's such a unique stunt it stuck in my mind!

She has a sign on but doesn't read over here.

But she had that idea last year- and I thought she tried it last year (at least according one of @mstealtoyou 's girls) during beach camp or shortly after?

It was in June that we talked about it, so perhaps it was attempted at Beach Camp - surely if you ask Courtney... she'll tell you where the original concept came from! :) Hoping that you're well.

It was in June that we talked about it, so perhaps it was attempted at Beach Camp - surely if you ask Courtney... she'll tell you where the original concept came from! :) Hoping that you're well.
I'm doing well thanks! :) So you mean last June then?

Back