All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE this routine! The only part I wish they would change would be the last part of the stunt, it looks so messy with the front row doing something different and all of the random twisting in the part just doesn't go together. But senior elite still has my favorite pyramid. :cloud9:
They were GREAT today! That pyramid went on, and on, and on....

Few comment's on the Gabie situation. It was never a secret Gabie wanted to Super Senior. I don't know if people even know this but Gabie is smart. She's as serious a student as she is a college cheerleader. Due to schedule's she wasn't able to commit to the time commitment this team requires. We have a hurt athlete who fly's and bases. She graciously agreed to help us out until this athlete is well again. We appreciate her willingness to jump in and essentially rescue us.

It's no secret I love Gabie, so, personally I'm happy to have her back.........even if it's just a month or so!
I watched the SE video from today and knew immediately who she was filling in for. Do you know how long she is out for? Hoping she has a speedy recovery!

I certainly need to see all the teams in large senior, but it's like Shooting Stars, Sr Elite and Orange have set the bar a little higher and the rest of the teams need to catch up. Their routines just seem to be on another level.

Anyone get GT platinum from today? I heard they had an injury at the end of the routine

Back