All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon. Video.

nzqgpc.gif

looks like they scaled back on angels tumbling and changed the pyramid. sooooo close to a hit. still looked great... :D also, glad to see the newest girl, who i think was pulled from a lvl 4 team, hit everything.

I might be crazy or just a little late, but... Smoed and SE have the same dance music??

yeah, but SE changed their version a bit. early on it was the same, but this past weekend you can tell that its a remix of the original, which is the one you hear in smoeds routine.

Smoed looks a lot better and much cleaner overall, IMO. I like the stunting changes they made too. The girl who does the center toe full needs to work on her technique though. I feel like if you're going to be center it should be fully rotated lol.

I'm dying to see BSB.

Better video of smoed

Better than I expected, once they calmed down and actually settled into their starting position.
Curious how those specialty standing tumbling passes do on a scoresheet. Technically only 2 of 5 are competing a standing pass to double there, since the punch front to double would no longer be considered standing. All in all, they've improved since showcase. A lot.
ETA: I hate to say it, I'd consider them the front runner in small coed again. Their standing and running tumbling won't be matched in my opinion, and they stunt well enough to keep up with Brandon and Rockstar.

Back