All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish everyone could see our s5 Royal Cobras they are amazing this year they blow the old s5 out of the water and the dance is perfection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish everyone could see our s5 Royal Cobras they are amazing this year they blow the old s5 out of the water and the dance is perfection!

do you know when they'll decide whether not to be restricted/worlds? or have they already decided?

do you know when they'll decide whether not to be restricted/worlds? or have they already decided?
Like I have no idea, at the showoff I wanted to cry they were so perfect!! Obviously some cleaning up to do but the routine as a whole is amazing!!

I mean we only have 4 boys so we can't be large coed at worlds haha or we could just get killed lol.

We could do medium coed possibly but idk really what their plans are, I think they seriously haven't decided

Part of me wants them to stay restricted so they can get first at NCA and not 2nd like last year!!:/
They would do extremely well in restricted.

If they go worlds5 they could do well but not like globing at worlds .. And I kind of don't want them to do it if they can't globe. I mean I know it's their first team that would be going but I feel like I want them to be amazing!

I say all this like I'm a coach.

We compete next weekend so schedule should be out Monday I'm interested to see what the schedule says they are. I have a feeling it will be restricted this first comp but idk when they would decide to change if they do!

Like I have no idea, at the showoff I wanted to cry they were so perfect!! Obviously some cleaning up to do but the routine as a whole is amazing!!

I heard they were announced as junior at the show off. I saw you referred to them as senior. Was the info. I was given wrong?
Thanks

I heard the were announced as junior at the show off. I saw you referred to them as senior. Was the info. I was given wrong?
Thanks
They definitely aren't junior but I never heard them announced as that. I can assure you it is definitely a mistake although that would be super cool! lol

wow GBE ! I cant listen with music right now but its still great.
Loving all the creative stunts and stunt transitions. I like the cradle to immediate half.. I might actually try that on my team tonight. Not sure what would be considered more difficulty wise a half twist up to prep or a cradle to prep. HMM

and as far as the stunt fall on the left side in the two mans it seems as though it was a graceful fall because one of her bases had her hands the whole time.

that pyramid ?? WOW!! its just non stop - I cant wait to see that hit !

Im in the LL/ Fluff group too - I never realized shew as on LL
Now Im going to have to go watch LL again :D

Back