All-Star 2014 Summit Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have wondered why 1 division last year had 28 teams and another had 6. Are bids dispersed evenly among divisions and then turned down to be so different in number of teams, or are they randomly given without thought to divisions?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's seems to be entirely up to the EP. this year the small Jr3 division has 35 teams. Far more than any other division.

I have wondered why 1 division last year had 28 teams and another had 6. Are bids dispersed evenly among divisions and then turned down to be so different in number of teams, or are they randomly given without thought to divisions?

It seems that most EPs do bids by level. Some divisions are just more popular than others. No matter what competition you go to Y2, J3, S3 are going to be huge, but it's much harder to field a Y4, so it's going to be a smaller division

So youth 3, youth 4, and youth 5 will probably all be just that level and no large/small team size breakout because only one team is registered in Y3 Large, one team in Y4 small, one team in Y5 large, so combined divisions? That is my assumption. Seems like youth is the only age level that that is happening in, unless maybe some teams are added this weekend?

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1398091897.991539.jpg
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1398091911.586038.jpg
. Block schedule

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

Platinum Athletics Small Senior 2 Diamonds received a bid from Athletic Championships in Saint Louis!

I think it's the tent where the reveals were last year. By the baseball field.

I noticed the level 1 and 2's are in the Varsity Arena on Saturday and the reveals are in the Varsity Base Camp, so I assume they are different locations.

Back