High School 2015 Nca High School Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes Dracut and Whitman Hanson! I see you 2 MA teams there! Can't wait to see how they do! They were both State Champs in their respective MA divisions (division 2&3)! Hope they place well :)! Both very entertaining and talented !

Yes Dracut and Whitman Hanson! I see you 2 MA teams there! Can't wait to see how they do! They were both State Champs in their respective MA divisions (division 2&3)! Hope they place well :)! Both very entertaining and talented !
I didn't get to see Whitman Hanson but they are always amazing. Dracut was SO SO good at States! I am glad that some of the Massachusetts teams are going to legitimate Nationals. Good luck to both teams!

I've said this before, but as a Dracut alum, I still just can't believe they have a team that's this good. Like, way back when I was there, they were falling out of preps and had a couple handsprings. I never cheered there, played field hockey and track and spent 4-5 nights at celebrity, but I just find it so amazing how those coaches have turned that program around. I love it! Hoping they do well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was not familiar with the two teams you were talking about above at all. So I youtubed them.

The fact that you folks are saying that THIS team went from preps to this, is crazy. (video is from 2013, but still.)

*golf claps*

THIS is what an NCA routine should look like. Officially rooting for them.

And MAJOR props to the coaches.

I've said this before, but as a Dracut alum, I still just can't believe they have a team that's this good. Like, way back when I was there, they were falling out of preps and had a couple handsprings. I never cheered there, played field hockey and track and spent 4-5 nights at celebrity, but I just find it so amazing how those coaches have turned that program around. I love it! Hoping they do well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott is truly an amazing coach & choreographer! He choreographed my HS team this past fall and he is just so talented, educated, and passionate about what he does! Him & Brad have done WONDERS for the Dracut program, seriously at competitions teams stop in their tracks to watch Dracut!

I was not familiar with the two teams you were talking about above at all. So I youtubed them.

The fact that you folks are saying that THIS team went from preps to this, is crazy. (video is from 2013, but still.)

*golf claps*

Scott is truly an amazing coach & choreographer! He choreographed my HS team this past fall and he is just so talented, educated, and passionate about what he does! Him & Brad have done WONDERS for the Dracut program, seriously at competitions teams stop in their tracks to watch Dracut! They came about as an "underdog my junior year of HS (I was at states when they won and they seriously BLEW me away - I was like "Oh, so this is what a state championship routine should look like"!

THIS is what an NCA routine should look like. Officially rooting for them.

And MAJOR props to the coaches.
I'm so excited to see their National routine [I'm sure they've made some tweaks]! Seriously routing for them, they have completely re-defined HS cheer in MA, and have gained some serious respect in their community. They've won states the past, idk 4 years now, and this is the first time they have been approved for Nationals, I'm hoping they can do well!

Scott is truly an amazing coach & choreographer! He choreographed my HS team this past fall and he is just so talented, educated, and passionate about what he does! Him & Brad have done WONDERS for the Dracut program, seriously at competitions teams stop in their tracks to watch Dracut!
Do you have his contact information?

9e8ea0743f9bfeec4a4370febc211044.jpg

Our coaches from Stars vipers help coach a few teams

The top is Canyon - back 2 back 2 back NCA Champs, there is a huge number of girls on this team that cheer Allstars for us and have got jackets the last few years of Allstars as well from NCA!!

The bottom is Smithson Valley- they have never competed NCA before and went in and won. Several Vipers on this team as well!!

So proud of both teams for their hard work and NCA titles! Proud of the Viper coaches as well! They are amazing!

9e8ea0743f9bfeec4a4370febc211044.jpg

Our coaches from Stars vipers help coach a few teams

The top is Canyon - back 2 back 2 back NCA Champs, there is a huge number of girls on this team that cheer Allstars for us and have got jackets the last few years of Allstars as well from NCA!!

The bottom is Smithson Valley- they have never competed NCA before and went in and won. Several Vipers on this team as well!!

So proud of both teams for their hard work and NCA titles! Proud of the Viper coaches as well! They are amazing!
Awesome!

Back