All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We had our first ever worlds team this season and it was an AMAZING experience. They finished 2nd in finals!!
I'm crossing my fingers and toes that we keep them and also put our amazingly talented restricted 5 in the worlds division, guess we will see in 1 week![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

What team?

Platinum Athletics (Maryland Heights MO)

Mini 1
Youth 1
Senior 1
Youth 2
Senior 2
Junior 3
Senior 3
Junior 4
Senior 4
Restricted Coed 5
Small Coed 5

International Tryouts in August but anticipating:
Small Coed International 5
Large Coed International 5

Dummy question:

So I see a lot of posts saying XYZ team is moving to another location.

Can you opt not to be considered for a certain team if you know it isn't feasible for you to be where it practices?

Example: Let's say Senior Elite moves to Sanford this season. My kid was on SE last season in Kernersville. I do not want to navigate driving to Sanford. Nor do I want my kid living with someone in Sanford to be on SE. Can I tell someone we do not wish to be considered for SE? Or is SE now only an option for Raleigh folks?

Does that make sense?

Dummy question:

So I see a lot of posts saying XYZ team is moving to another location.

Can you opt not to be considered for a certain team if you know it isn't feasible for you to be where it practices?

Example: Let's say Senior Elite moves to Sanford this season. My kid was on SE last season in Kernersville. I do not want to navigate driving to Sanford. Nor do I want my kid living with someone in Sanford to be on SE. Can I tell someone we do not wish to be considered for SE? Or is SE now only an option for Raleigh folks?

Does that make sense?

I think just the name travels, not the athletes--at least in CEA's case.

Wow! I heard some of the boys went to TGLC but I'm shocked WC didn't have other boys to choose from. I guess that means no Omni.

Omni twitter says new division (but of course not which one) so they'll still exist in some capacity. Maybe a medium all girl with the extra girls since ody is small? maybe even a small IOC5? idk. hurry up and announce WC!

Omni twitter says new division (but of course not which one) so they'll still exist in some capacity. Maybe a medium all girl with the extra girls since ody is small? maybe even a small IOC5? idk. hurry up and announce WC!
A girl from World Cup commented on the photo WC posted on insta announcing this saying that Odyssey is small coed and Omni is now medium. How accurate she may be? Who knows. But she is on twinkles so she may know what she is talking about.

They just tweeted Omni will be going med coed

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back