All-Star 2016-2017 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any confirmed list of Large coed and large senior teams yet? I know of TGLC, Cali Coed (they were looking for some more boys, ICE, and I heard Ace all in large coed. Apparently Steel lost alot of their boys.

Any confirmed list of Large coed and large senior teams yet? I know of TGLC, Cali Coed (they were looking for some more boys, ICE, and I heard Ace all in large coed. Apparently Steel lost alot of their boys.
I believe that Steel also lost a lot of girls. I know for sure one went to Cali but I also heard that they lost a lot of athletes all around. I could be completely wrong but I am shocked because I thought they had such a great season!

I believe that Steel also lost a lot of girls. I know for sure one went to Cali but I also heard that they lost a lot of athletes all around. I could be completely wrong but I am shocked because I thought they had such a great season!

I saw the girl going to Cali and will be on smoed.

They just tweeted Omni will be going med coed

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Um, so Ody is small O and Omni is big O, now?...Somehow, this just does not make sense in this Universe, maybe in World Cup's universe it makes perfect sense...:confused:

Um, so now Odyssesy is small O and Omni is big O, now...Somehow, this just does not make sense in this Universe, maybe in World Cup's universe it makes perfect sense...:confused:
Yeah I didn't get it. Why not leave them how they were? Or combine to make Large Coed?

Yeah I didn't get it. Why not leave them how they were? Or combine to make Large Coed?
Now, combining and making 1 large team makes perfect sense and definitely call this team Ody, since this team came first over Omni...But maybe there is a problem with too many coaches in this situation...

This is what was posted:

Ultimate Athletics:
Special Needs - Gems
Small mini 1 - Princesses
Small youth 3 - Ac3s
Small junior 2 - Empresses
Large junior 4 - King & Queens
Large senior 2 - Royals
Large senior 3 - Reign
Large senior 4 - Divinity
Large senior restricted 5 - Dynasty
Senior 5 - unknown, I'm hoping they bring back Legacy. I am an alumni. :)
IOC5 - Sovereignty (this wasn't posted but I'm assuming)

Gymtyme Illinois:
Special Needs - Heart
Small tiny 1 - Love Bugs
Small mini 1 - Cherry Bombs
Small youth 2 - Candy Girls
Small youth 3 - Peppermint
Small junior 3 - Velv3t
Large junior 4 - Phoenix
Small senior coed 3 - 3rd Degree
Large senior 4 - Snap
Large senior restricted 5 - Twi5t
Small senior coed 5 - Fever