OT 2016 Rio Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think they should build the horses a podium in equestrian and get them medals. They're athletes, too.

My sister went on and on about how the horse is the athlete and deserve more than a sugar cube for their efforts. You'd think even the trainer or something would receive a medal? Hang it in the horse stall for all the other horses to envy?

It's harder for me to watch Abbey D'Agostino's knee in that fall than it was to watch the gymnast's tibia snap. IDK why. You just know every ligament tore (which it did, confirmed with MRI.) How she finished that last leg, I'll never know.

When a Brazilian judge orders Lochte's passport seized for further questioning but he's already back at the mall in Charlotte..... :confused:

Last edited:
I just had a bad feeling about this match. Especially after Brazil #1 was eliminated earlier in the day, Brazil did NOT want to be shut out of the gold medal match on their own turf.

I am so sad for KWJ and Ross but they played their heart out! And Brazil just looked incredible out there. Props to them.

So proud of their bronze!

Allyson Felix and English Gardner botched a handoff in the 4x100 semis, so as of now the US won't back it back to defend their gold.

Apparently Felix's arm might have been hit by passing runner, and the US might appeal. Hope they get through

Allyson Felix and English Gardner botched a handoff in the 4x100 semis, so as of now the US won't back it back to defend their gold.

Apparently Felix's arm might have been hit by passing runner, and the US might appeal. Hope they get through

Right now it's looking like they're DQ along with Brazil and Kazakhstan.

I saw it, but I'm not sure how long it takes for an appeal.

Penny Oleksiak is easily my favorite non-American at these games. She's so adorable. Sauce me a follow.

Just reading now that they allegedly lied about the whole thing to cover up a gas station fight. What an absolute mess

Reading more and more about swimmer situation, looking more and more like they lied! Hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading more and more about swimmer situation, looking more and more like they lied! Hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The story changed so many times. And he did seem extremely casual for a guy who apparently had a gun cocked and pressed to his forehead. I'm just not sure why you'd lie about what the real story is. So you got drunk and had an altercation? You and who knows how many other dudes, the whole thing is so confusing.

Latest posts

Back