College 2016 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
In a few months, Kentucky will try to rebound from its 3rd place finish last year and get its 21st national title. Can't wait...

I'm a die hard Kentucky fan but I was and still am so proud of Bama. They are such a strong program and just hadn't managed to clinch a win yet... and FINALLY IT HAPPENED! While they made UCA history.
Do you mean like the teams winning together or separate? Because Bama coed won in 2011, and their all girl has only competed for like the past two years.

Do you mean like the teams winning together or separate? Because Bama coed won in 2011, and their all girl has only competed for like the past two years.
Winning together. No other school at UCA (at least, in D1A) has had both their coed and all-girl teams win in the same year.

I'm so torn for nationals this year. I'd love to cheer for ohio state and would kill fid them to win, but I'd also like to see LSU or Tennessee take the top spot
I'm REALLY gonna need TN to place at least top 5 this year. I would love to see first for them as well, they are such a strong program and they've gone too long without rings.

Well, the time has almost come. The 2016 UCA College Nationals are coming up in less than a couple of weeks!

Back