College 2016 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Checking into the live stream. Does anyone know if the full package for $39.99 is the only option? I want to watch, but I'll be at a comp most of Saturday, so I didn't want to pay for both days if there was an option for one or the other.

I dunno. LSU, MS state, TN, and Ohio State are good, but Kentucky, UCF and Alabama are insane. It's hard to break through to the top three unless one of those three have a fall. And even Kentucky's near collapse last year didn't even drop them out of the top three!

I agree about Small Coed though. I would not be surprised if D1 turns into D1A and D1 next year.
I agree. I'm from TN and I'm quick to say that Tennessee hasn't been on their game, really for the last decade or so. They're always ok and hang in there, but not like they used to be. I would love to see them really step it back up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ems
I agree. I'm from TN and I'm quick to say that Tennessee hasn't been on their game, really for the last decade or so. They're always ok and hang in there, but not like they used to be. I would love to see them really step it back up!
Being from Knoxville I could comment about why they are always on decline but I won't. Most of my coaches were Tennessee cheerleaders and their stories are not exactly good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly goes into the crowd score. Everyone got a 15 except for 3 schools. Seems like just easy give away points?
Couple replies here...lol

The package is the only option for viewing the live stream.

Crowd tape scores focus on 3 areas: Community/Campus Involvement (atleast 4 examples need to be shown), Crowd involvement at games/events, and Skills being used to lead the crowd (aka not doing double ups during a big 3rd down play).
It is fairly easy points if you read the directions but some coaches don't pay attention and miss out on easy points. While it is easy points it really does emphasize how a quality college team should do game day and be involved on campus. And the videos are only 90 seconds so its quick to do and verify.

@GForce - yep! Will be on ESPN3/Watch ESPN App.

NC state is usually NC correct? Saw them post on their instagram about getting ready for UCA! Exciting.
Do you mean NCSU is NCA? They send all girl stunt groups and co-ed stunt groups to UCA. This year their all girl is ranked #1. Very excited. They also do all-girl and co-ed stunt at NCA. Hoping my CP will submit video next year, they just did not get their stunt group together in time this year. Also NCSU will compete at Canam College Nationals in March. (Along with NCA comp on April).

Do you mean NCSU is NCA? They send all girl stunt groups and co-ed stunt groups to UCA. This year their all girl is ranked #1. Very excited. They also do all-girl and co-ed stunt at NCA. Hoping my CP will submit video next year, they just did not get their stunt group together in time this year. Also NCSU will compete at Canam College Nationals in March. (Along with NCA comp on April).
Yes, that is what I meant, thanks.

Being from Knoxville I could comment about why they are always on decline but I won't. Most of my coaches were Tennessee cheerleaders and their stories are not exactly good...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lots of retired UT Cheerleader friends as well. Seems consistent with the stories I've heard!

Back