All-Star 2018 Fierce Board Worlds Bracket

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Finished mine. I may or may not have done eenie meenie miney mo when picking out the teams.

Something I just noticed: no brackets for x-small senior for semi-finals?

I worked really hard on my choices. I showed my 13 year old and she informed me that I know nothing about cheer. She changed most of them. :-/

Why do I always find all girl so hard lol???? I just ended up throwing teams in there.. Well I always did way better on my coed brackets even when i tried, so no point in changing traditions haha!

Why do I always find all girl so hard lol???? I just ended up throwing teams in there.. Well I always did way better on my coed brackets even when i tried, so no point in changing traditions haha!
Believe me when I say Large senior all girl was killing me. I spent almost 2 hours deciding first, second, and third.

YES! I always battle with myself whether to go with my heart or the latest videos....
LOL I usually use NCA result as my guidance but then I remember the curse... So I rewatch all videos on youtube and put all the result from other competitions as comparison LOL I wish I could be serious and persistent like this at work too

LOL I usually use NCA result as my guidance but then I remember the curse... So I rewatch all videos on youtube and put all the result from other competitions as comparison LOL I wish I could be serious and persistent like this at work too
Yeah, NCA is a lifesaver lol. The only issue is when you know a top team wasn't at NCA.... Like can you just go and not screw up my bracket research???? LOL! HAHAH right, cheerleading is the only thing that makes me work this hard for no reason!

Yeah, NCA is a lifesaver lol. The only issue is when you know a top team wasn't at NCA.... Like can you just go and not screw up my bracket research???? LOL! HAHAH right, cheerleading is the only thing that makes me work this hard for no reason!
Absolutely LOL In the end, I just surrender the rest to CheerGod

I actually used a strategy this year so fingers crossed lol I looked at Cheersport, NCA and UCA placements, watched a few videos and looked at worlds placements for last year. Feeling decent about most of the divisions but I have no clue about xsmall coed or all girl

I'm 51... LOL. As I said, all girl isn't my thing lol! For whatever reason, teams just don't agree with my predictions. :defeated:

I'm not even in the top 60. LOL. As I said, all girl isn't my thing lol! For whatever reason, teams just don't agree with my predictions. :defeated:
Haha, it's just prelims for one division. You've got time!

Back