All-Star 2018 Fierce Board Worlds Bracket

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How I feel about my bracket!! LOL

giphy.gif

Anyone else having issues getting the brackets to load? And I dropped a few spaces for AG as expected.

im in like 37th for AG bracket but I won't lie, I'm petty that I lost a point for putting the wrong Viqueens team.. I didn't know they had two teams in that division?

18th in coed and 37th in AG. Not to shabby since I spent less than an hour on it. Hopefully next year I can do a little bit better!

54th in coed and 46th for all girl, and I spent a lot of time watching teams. I should just use a dart board or random number generator next year...

I was tied for 2nd in AG after day 2... that was a glorious moment, too bad it didn't last through to day 3. 6th isn't so bad for my first attempt at completing the entire bracket though.

I feel like one of those first year teams that came, placed 2nd in semi-finals and left everyone shook... only to botch the routine during finals and end up in 6th.

... but hey!! It's always a win when you don't have to click "see all" to see your username.

I'll try to finish my coed brackets next year, but I don't think I would've done well anyway.

Let's just say I have to scroll down A LOT to see my name in both brackets.
Haha same. Far off from 2 or 3 years ago when I got 1st in one and 2nd in the other. But hey, can't win them all haha. I feel like I went more with my heart this year than what I thought actual placements would be and that hurt me

8th in all girl, but I won the coed bracket! I’m so happy because I forgot to fill one out last year. I’m shocked because I forgot who I picked.

The fact that I'm 4th in the coed bracket is freaking amazing!!! I'm 19th in all girl which is funny cause my semi all (especially small) was ridiculously on point, like scary on point lol but still amazing compared to last year... i'm getting better at this!!!

.....nevermind lol disregard previos question lol

Last edited:
Back