All-Star 2018 Fierce Board Worlds Bracket

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am genuinely surprised that I am in 30th place considering I am really clueless in XSS division (especially prelims section) :D

I'm tied for 12th and genuinely had no idea who 90% of the teams were:D Talk about dumb luck..

39th for All girl and 51st for coed which feels strange to me since I thought my coed bracket was stronger than my all girl.

15th coed and 12th allgirl. and i am one of those who have no clue about most of the teams. still proud. probably gonna fall like a stone in both but still prod i did so good on prelims.

I'm now 16th in coed and 35th in AG. No clue how this happened :jawdrop: I was expecting to be in the 50's

Can we look at me go in small all girl??? Even if it was only top 10 moving on I'd have 10/10 and 5 in the correct placements! I'm honestly too proud right now lol!!!

Currently sitting pretty at 21 and 13 respectively. Ill take that as validation for spending 6 hours of my life comparing teams scores and videos bahahaha

I'm now in 10th and 27th so not too shabby! I know I missed a few points because I was afraid to put some of my favs in first for fears of jinxing them and I missed a few underdogs.

My bracket is crap... might as well forfeit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How am I 4th in coed???? I'm still 27th in AG which is more in line with what I was expecting lol

Back