All-Star 2019-2020 Uniform Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Regarding theme uniforms if the parents and kids aren’t complaining then there is no need for me to complain about where the money goes. This is also not the first time a gym has had themed routines and uniforms to go along with them. Cheer Savannah with their themes which in my opinion was way worse then any of the TG uniforms and Georgia with there wedding theme and I can’t remember the other theme.

Nothing will ever be as "I would pull my hypothetical daughter right this second" as the Cheer Savannah French Maid theme uni.

I also had strong NO feels about that one really strappy TG uni that was not even tied to a theme. Someone has to know what I am talking about.

Never have been a fan of any theme uni, or the masks costumes and capes that I have seen this year...just give me some nice athletic ones so the athletes are the star!

Nothing will ever be as "I would pull my hypothetical daughter right this second" as the Cheer Savannah French Maid theme uni.

I also had strong NO feels about that one really strappy TG uni that was not even tied to a theme. Someone has to know what I am talking about.

I know which one but I was really referring to the themed uniform. The strappy one was pretty bad.

These aren't uniforms anymore. They're costumes.
Also I'm so over the over-dramatized uniform reveals. Doesn't make it any better that Instagram doesn't have an audio controller of some sort (seriously, why????).

And can we STOP with single season uniforms? It's so wasteful.
Especially in the sense that the process of making clothing, heck, even fabric- is incredibly INCREDIBLY wasteful and damaging to the environment. Even if it's from a 'fair pay' facility, there's a ton of pollution that goes into several steps of the process. All that alone, never mind for a garment you only wear once? I've become less of a fan.

This guy?

Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c0/40/f0/c040f0a28581e0b3d9773526c7709f1a.jpg

I mean, since it was 005 at least everyone on the team was 18 and older. That’s the one positive thing I have to say.

I regret to report that the final line between unis and practicewear has been breached, and we now have practicewear with full blown sleeves:

now that said, this at least looks like it might be machine washable. Maybe better to have Uni-style practice wear that can be popped in the wash, rather than sports bras with full blown crystals that are essentially another uni?

I regret to report that the final line between unis and practicewear has been breached, and we now have practicewear with full blown sleeves:

now that said, this at least looks like it might be machine washable. Maybe better to have Uni-style practice wear that can be popped in the wash, rather than sports bras with full blown crystals that are essentially another uni?

I quite like the idea. When I am used to training in sports bra, etc, it was quite difficult to adapt to a long sleeve uni?

It looks like the top is 2 separate items and they can just wear the sports bra separately, which will be good for worlds if they are practicing outside. I like it.

It looks like the top is 2 separate items and they can just wear the sports bra separately, which will be good for worlds if they are practicing outside. I like it.
I saw a lot of the same last weekend.....looked like they could be a sports bra under the sleeves.

Back