All-Star 2020-2021 Uniform Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't like the flowy (idk what the technical term is) skirts. I don't like short sleeved uniforms either, I hope that doesn't catch on.

awww :( I actually really like the short sleeves. I think they look sporty on girls and guys. I should add that it’s really only on that Storm Elite uniform that someone just posted. I think when a lot of gyms try to do short sleeve they usually end up making their uniform look like practice wear. I really like how Storm Elite did it with the collar too. Then again I also loved Peaches’ capris and thought they looked great on the floor so maybe I’m just completely crazy. :D

awww :( I actually really like the short sleeves. I think they look sporty on girls and guys. I should add that it’s really only on that Storm Elite uniform that someone just posted. I think when a lot of gyms try to do short sleeve they usually end up making their uniform look like practice wear. I really like how Storm Elite did it with the collar too. Then again I also loved Peaches’ capris and thought they looked great on the floor so maybe I’m just completely crazy. :D

IDK they just look like over the top practice wear to me, I wouldn't want to wear one lol. I hated the 3/4 sleeves too.

Now, I do like capris!

edit: ok I looked at some short sleeved unis, and I still don't love them, I think what I really hate is (and it pains me to say this bc I love prodigy) is midnight's short sleeved paired those tiny bottoms. Looking at vixens for example, I still don't care for them, but they look much better with bottoms that fit. I still think long sleeved is a more complete look tho.

Last edited:
Back