All-Star 2020-2021 Uniform Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun AZ got new unis this year for their Worlds teams. Not sure if I can show the ones for TGOC (Small Open Coed), but the Non Tumble Team (Stealth) is permitted to post photos so I'll do that here. Honestly the most comfortable cropped uniform I've ever worn and easily one of my favorite unis I've ever seen, let alone performed in (I may be a bit biased, though).

The uniform is charcoal gray, kind of hard to see in either photo, but it's our team's color so our coach opted to use it instead of the TG gold in the uniform. Second girl has a clear view of the back as well, top one is just easier to see in terms of coloring and details.

Rebel posted TGLC new uniforms. I love the top plus it bra friendly. The skort is going to take some getting use too but Im a sucker for a nice white uniform.

K

ETA: I’m just so confused because the 2013 uni isn’t that great so IDK the fanfare over it? I’m assuming it was very edgy for the time and that’s why it’s remembered fondly. However I cannot be the only one who sees a very unfortunately-placed cat paw and that’s about it. It kind of demands your attention.

Last edited:

K

ETA: I’m just so confused because the 2013 uni isn’t that great so IDK the fanfare over it? I’m assuming it was very edgy for the time and that’s why it’s remembered fondly. However I cannot be the only one who sees a very unfortunately-placed cat paw and that’s about it. It kind of demands your attention.

This uniform would have benefitted from some editing, lots of ideas here! The stonework on the CA is really pretty though.

This uniform would have benefitted from some editing, lots of ideas here! The stonework on the CA is really pretty though.

There’s just a lot going on. I do appreciate that they’re trying to formally incorporate a pop of color to their traditional black and blue (the standalone red bow of years past felt like an afterthought). But there’s so much happening here that the colors almost look muddled. And lately I feel like Panthers has been leaning toward this graphic design aesthetic which makes the fabric look acrylic-y and a little cheap which is a shame because WE ALL KNOW Rebel unis aren’t cheap.

I do like some elements like the laces (a super 90’s touch which they’ve embraced in their practice wear as well and I love it). But I feel like they can be the showstopper elements by themselves. I would’ve put them on the sleeves and both sides of the skirt and left them alone. And I’d drop the panther in favor of a nice clean logo or team name on the front. Or maybe if you absolutely MUST have a panther you put one on the forearm and then paw prints on the other forearm. Maybe with black crystals on black fabric so it’s visible but also a little surprise.

I like most of it, there are some parts of it that I don't though. Just too much going on, but I like the general idea of it.

There’s just a lot going on. I do appreciate that they’re trying to formally incorporate a pop of color to their traditional black and blue (the standalone red bow of years past felt like an afterthought). But there’s so much happening here that the colors almost look muddled. And lately I feel like Panthers has been leaning toward this graphic design aesthetic which makes the fabric look acrylic-y and a little cheap which is a shame because WE ALL KNOW Rebel unis aren’t cheap.

I do like some elements like the laces (a super 90’s touch which they’ve embraced in their practice wear as well and I love it). But I feel like they can be the showstopper elements by themselves. I would’ve put them on the sleeves and both sides of the skirt and left them alone. And I’d drop the panther in favor of a nice clean logo or team name on the front. Or maybe if you absolutely MUST have a panther you put one on the forearm and then paw prints on the other forearm. Maybe with black crystals on black fabric so it’s visible but also a little surprise.
I did feel like something makes them look less expensive than they must be. Yes, there are probably enough ideas for 2 or 3 uniforms.

K

The fact that the tail/paw on the seam of the skirt doesn't line up properly bothers me way more that it probably should. It's not the worst uniform I've ever seen, but considering that Panthers usually has some of the better REBEL uniforms, I'm very disappointed. Also I legit cannot get over them highlighting the panther when it's cut awkwardly and unevenly on the skirt.

The fact that the tail/paw on the seam of the skirt doesn't line up properly bothers me way more that it probably should. It's not the worst uniform I've ever seen, but considering that Panthers usually has some of the better REBEL uniforms, I'm very disappointed. Also I legit cannot get over them highlighting the panther when it's cut awkwardly and unevenly on the skirt.

I SAW THAT BUT THOUGHT I WAS MISTAKEN because that’s such a clothes 101 no no. I can’t believe that was allowed to slide. Not for what Rebel charges.

Red has been Panthers "color" since the 2011-2012 season. They have worn red bows/hair ties since then too.

Back