All-Star 2021-22 Season Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun All-Stars
TGLC

T

I would hate to be the poor sap tasked with speedroping right into jumps. I would quit lol

Also I have seen at least one often 2-3 boxing/competition fighting themed routines every year for like more than 5 years and I am SO over it. No more gloves, no more round cards, no more trip gongs! It’s cheugy at this point.

Shooting Stars:

Senior Elite:

Orange:

Stars are looking good and I really like their routine, but I hope they change the running tumbling section after jumps. They probably have the best tumbling (standing and running) in LAG, but that section just does not seem like the best way to highlight all their skills.

Senior Elite is giving exactly what I would expect from them lol. High stunt difficulty, but it feels like they just put out the same thing year after year.

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of props in general, but I really dislike boxing ropes (or w/e they're called) TGLC uses during running tumbling. I really like their routine though.

Last edited:
Admittedly, I'm not a fan of props in general, but I really dislike boxing ropes (or w/e they're called) TGLC uses during running tumbling. I really like their routine though.
Both days I had to rewind and re-watch their tumbling, because I was too busy watching the girls run across the stage with the ropes. During their dance, towels. They've used props in the past and I felt it took their performance next level, but this year I feel like I'm struggling to see all of their incredibleness through those dang ropes and towels.

Both days I had to rewind and re-watch their tumbling, because I was too busy watching the girls run across the stage with the ropes. During their dance, towels. They've used props in the past and I felt it took their performance next level, but this year I feel like I'm struggling to see all of their incredibleness through those dang ropes and towels.
I rewatched the running section like 4 times, not because of the tumbling, but because I was trying to figure out where the 2 girls with the ropes were coming from. Same with the guy with the jump rope. It's distracting from what's otherwise a great routine imo. They can totally communicate a boxing theme without all that.

Stars are looking good and I really like their routine, but I hope they change the running tumbling section after jumps. They probably have the best tumbling (standing and running) in LAG, but that section just does not seem like the best way to highlight all their skills.

I agree about the running tumbling. There's just something missing when a team of 38 has a tumbling section where like 8 people tumble, even if they are mostly doing amazing passes. But when a team has a synchronized running tumbling section and then a separate running tumbling section, plenty of athletes don't have the gas to tumble twice.

Back