OT A Place To Chat About Other Sports :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Brian Wilson is now a free agent. The Giants didn't sign him for next season, which makes sense. Melky Cabrera is still a loser and is with the Toronto Blue Jays now. But the Giants signed Hunter Pence and Marco Scutaro for a few years which is great because they're both really good players. And they brought back Andres Torres! They traded him to the Mets last season but got him back and I couldn't be happier! And I still don't like Pablo Sandoval, World Series MVP or not he was flat out RUDE at the World Series Parade. Now Brandon Belt and Hunter Pence, they're classy fellows.
And that's really all there is to know about the San Francisco Giants in the off-season...
I'm still heartbroken about Melky :( I'm going to miss him so much. It was already weird enough not having him at the end of the season.

My high school's soccer team won a state title this past fall. First one ever. To put in perspective how far the program has come: when I was a freshman we won one game. When I was a senior we made the playoffs and then didn't go back for 10 years.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OMG, I love you. Be my new bestie.
I'm from Nor Cal, and if the 49ers win tonight, the Packers will play them in San Francisco, and we have been promised a friend's season tickets. Everyone say a prayer for the Niners so all my dreams come true. Haha
Yay I'll be your new best friend! I will definitely say a prayer for that to happen, go Niners!!

ETA: You should check out @N0tAaronRodgers on twitter, his posts are sooo funny!

I'm still heartbroken about Melky :( I'm going to miss him so much. It was already weird enough not having him at the end of the season.
Not me... I was on the Melk Man bandwagon but when athletes decide to use "performance enhancing drugs" they lose all of my respect! And he didn't even apologize or say anything to the team, he just disappeared which irritated some of his teammates. Plus, the Giants got Scutaro and Pence shortly after Melky's suspension and they really pulled together and made it to the post season without him. So I think the managers of the Giants said "why fix what isn't broken?" and left Melky out of the post season roster. The Giants had made it far without him and decided to release him and his tainted talent. I don't blame them. The other players proved their worth and I think the Giants organization wanted to avoid another drug use scandal after Barry Bonds a few or so years ago.

The Tennessee Titans suck, sorry not sorry
GO PACKERS!!!! Woooohooo!!!
I just like the Titans because they kept the Jets out of the playoffs. HAHAHAHAA! I really don't like the Jets....
OMG, I love you. Be my new bestie.
I'm from Nor Cal, and if the 49ers win tonight, the Packers will play them in San Francisco, and we have been promised a friend's season tickets. Everyone say a prayer for the Niners so all my dreams come true. Haha
I hope the 49ers win tonight too! They need to make it to the Superbowl this year! But if not, oh well. In case you all didn't notice, I'm just a tad bit more into baseball.

Not me... I was on the Melk Man bandwagon but when athletes decide to use "performance enhancing drugs" they lose all of my respect! And he didn't even apologize or say anything to the team, he just disappeared which irritated some of his teammates. Plus, the Giants got Scutaro and Pence shortly after Melky's suspension and they really pulled together and made it to the post season without him. So I think the managers of the Giants said "why fix what isn't broken?" and left Melky out of the post season roster. The Giants had made it far without him and decided to release him and his tainted talent. I don't blame them. The other players proved their worth and I think the Giants organization wanted to avoid another drug use scandal after Barry Bonds a few or so years ago.
Totally valid points. Most of which I agree with. And we definitely do have enough talent to get by without him. I mean, we won the world series without him.
I just really enjoyed watching him before the whole performance enhancing drug ordeal. It probably was the right decision to just let him go though.

CoachTamara did the 49ers win? I had to cheer at a basketball game & drive two hours home so I missed that game :(

No, they got KILLED. It was ugly. Seahawks completely dominated them... I think they are going to do really well in the playoffs. :(
I gave up watching in the first quarter after they blocked our field goal attempt and scored giving them an astronomical lead... Ugh.

Me and my best friend after a football game
justin_zpsdf741225.jpg

Me and my favorite NCA instructor, TOM!
TOM_zpsc95208e1.jpg

Favorite silly photo my mom took before the NCA performance in the Disney Christmas parade
NCA_zpse6d284b5.jpg

Back