OT A Place To Chat About Other Sports :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
cant wait for baseball season, but meanwhile i support the high school i coach baseball team. my little cousin plays for them. so they keep me occupied till baseball season.
right now were just in travel ball but season is almost here.

I won't even be able to handle the game at Lambeau next week. If they show the cheerleaders on TV you will see me hyperventilating if its anything like this. And I'll probably be ripping my hair out.

But for real, can you find me a uniform? I'm there. Or sneak me in? Or ask your coaches if they can give me a special coaching lesson during the game? Or pretty much ANYTHING? I've never been to a game at Lambeau. It's the saddest story ever. :(

But for real, can you find me a uniform? I'm there. Or sneak me in? Or ask your coaches if they can give me a special coaching lesson during the game? Or pretty much ANYTHING? I've never been to a game at Lambeau. It's the saddest story ever. :(
One of my sisters tore her ACL back in October, you can use hers! Or sneak in with the St. Norbert's cheerleaders (our all girl (boring) other half). My duffle bag is huge too. I could probably stuff you in there, as long as the drug dogs don't smell you out hahahha. I've never been at a game at Lambeau until this year.

Guys. I have no idea how my above post got here. I saw a notification from this thread and I was like "why am I getting alerts? I never replied there"
..... What the heck?

Seriously baseball season cannot come fast enough
I think you both just became my new best friends... Love baseball. My mom is a cubs fan but she got to go on an all access tour of the yankees stadium this weekend. Seeing that she hates the yankees and I'm a die hard yankees fan... I was PISSED. and jealous. But mostly, I was pissed.

Reactions: Ems
Back