OT A Place To Chat About Other Sports :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't like Nike uniforms either! Just to blahhh to me. I like classy plain uniforms but Nike cheer ones just kind of bore me.
Seriously so mad about those touchdowns. Not looking good for us :(
Such a close game! Either team could win it. And Wisconsin's band is way better than Stanford...

Such a close game! Either team could win it. And Wisconsin's band is way better than Stanford...
Close games excite me but scare me at the same time haha. Lol Stanford's band. They were...Interesting.

I will get crap for this but oh well. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Dallas Cowboys, St. Louis Cardinals and MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having grown up on the Cowboys under Tom Landry and Roger Staubach, I occasionally will watch the Cowboys and can't help but root for them, but I have just never felt the same way about them after Tom Landry was treated so shabbily. To go from such a class act as Coach Landry to Jimmy Johnson - it just hurt my heart.

Would love me some NHL right now but in then time have been quite satisfied with some of the college hockey when have been able to watch.
two words for you 'world juniors' seriously this is how I've gotten through my hockey fix.

So stoked my Canadian boys are undefeated <3

South Carolinians can add a pretty darn successful weekend at the bowl games to the books!! So proud of the tigers and the gamecocks right now!

Who watched my Gamecocks in the Outback Bowl?? So glad they pulled out the win. More importantly, who saw this hit? (Not sure how you could have missed it if you were on the internet at all yesterday, haha)

You really needed to see what happened BEFORE this hit. Michigan attempted a fake punt and got close to the 1st down line, but not quite. The ref called it a first down even though it was obviously short. Here's a picture of the measurement.

attachment.php

Very close, but obviously short. Carolina should have gotten the ball right there. But no, they even reviewed it and it still stood. Craziness. But the football gods spoke and Clowney corrected it with that hit up there and all was right with the world. The way he just palms the ball with one hand after the hit was just hilarious. Props to Michigan, they were ready. Definitely the most entertaining bowl so far (I'm my opinion)

Ray Lewis has announced retirement pending the end of this season. By the end of the day I will cry and take a shot in his honor. Who's with me?

Baltimore will miss you Ray.

Just found a gif of the awful first down call. I've never seen Spurrier lose it like that. hahaha how awful

OBC.gif

Will have to search the tv for the juniors. Not sure if being shown on any channels I get :(

Back