OT A Place To Chat About Other Sports :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh duh, I should have known! It will without a doubt be a good game. One of my old teammates from high school cheers at Madison so hopefully I'll be able to see her on TV too haha.
I asked him and he said "Trees." Lol. That's so cool, cheering at a game that's on TV! Though in my opinion they don't show enough of the cheerleaders. Like during timeouts, why show the coach and players huddled up when you could see pyramids and baskets?!
And Happy New Year to you!

I asked him and he said "Trees." Lol. That's so cool, cheering at a game that's on TV! Though in my opinion they don't show enough of the cheerleaders. Like during timeouts, why show the coach and players huddled up when you could see pyramids and baskets?!
And Happy New Year to you!
Lol. I totally agree! Cheerleaders need more air time. Nobody wants to watch the boring huddles. Happy New Year to you too!!

Lol. I totally agree! Cheerleaders need more air time. Nobody wants to watch the boring huddles. Happy New Year to you too!!
Thanks! I still have another 2 hours of 2012 left though. You should add me on Facebook. I promise I won't steal your pictures and pretend to be you! ;)

Thanks! I still have another 2 hours of 2012 left though. You should add me on Facebook. I promise I won't steal your pictures and pretend to be you! ;)
Duh, time difference. HAHAHHAHA, will do! I'll message you my name. My profile pic is me doing a lib :)

In nfl news lovie smith is out! Color me excited. Hopefully the next guy will have a sweet mustache. I am a believer in the theory being circulated, Chicago coaches with staches all win. Ditka, Jackson, Coach Q. All staches and all winners.

BuegeSmalls I was watching the Rose Parade, and saw the cheerleaders and bands for Wisconsin and Stanford... I liked Wisconsin way more! Their cheerleaders looked super collegiate and clean. And how does their band walk like that? Stanford... They don't have the collegiate look I like for, ya know, a college team. And their band was crazy. Still rooting for Stanford though!

I will get crap for this but oh well. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Dallas Cowboys, St. Louis Cardinals and MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuegeSmalls I was watching the Rose Parade, and saw the cheerleaders and bands for Wisconsin and Stanford... I liked Wisconsin way more! Their cheerleaders looked super collegiate and clean. And how does their band walk like that? Stanford... They don't have the collegiate look I like for, ya know, a college team. And their band was crazy. Still rooting for Stanford though!

I agree, the WI cheeerleaders look way more collegiate, I know I'm biased lol. I have no idea how the band walks like that, it's crazy! My cousin (second cousin) plays trumpet in the band. They were at a packer game once and we got to hang out with them during their 5th quarter after the game. So much fun! And dang Stanford, nice touchdown in like the first 2 minutes!! A guy from my old HS is a kicker for WI :)

I agree, the WI cheeerleaders look way more collegiate, I know I'm biased lol. I have no idea how the band walks like that, it's crazy! My cousin (second cousin) plays trumpet in the band. They were at a packer game once and we got to hang out with them during their 5th quarter after the game. So much fun! And dang Stanford, nice touchdown in like the first 2 minutes!! A guy from my old HS is a kicker for WI :)
I don't like Nike uniforms. UC Berkeley and Oregon wears them too. There's just too much skin showing, between the low cut all star-like skirt and no sleeves and they wear their hair down... Just not collegiate at all.
It seems so hard how Wisconsin's band walks, like how could you even stay in contact with the mouth piece when you're bouncing up and down like that.
And tough luck Wisconsin... Two touchdowns overturned...

I don't like Nike uniforms. UC Berkeley and Oregon wears them too. There's just too much skin showing, between the low cut all star-like skirt and no sleeves and they wear their hair down... Just not collegiate at all.
It seems so hard how Wisconsin's band walks, like how could you even stay in contact with the mouth piece when you're bouncing up and down like that.
And tough luck Wisconsin... Two touchdowns overturned...
I don't like Nike uniforms either! Just to blahhh to me. I like classy plain uniforms but Nike cheer ones just kind of bore me.
Seriously so mad about those touchdowns. Not looking good for us :(

Back