All-Star All-levels Dallas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 25, 2011
April 17 in Dallas :) We are bringing our Junior Level 4 and our Senior Dance Team! Ill be there! Who else is going???

My gym is going! We've never been before! What's it like? If u don't mind me asking asking what gym are you from?

Well, Im on Level 4 so our competitions are on different days... But I might be going a day early! Im not sure! I'll check :)

There's no spirit there, like loudness. The warm-up room is small and you don't have a lot of time to warm-up. (according to cp) You compete really quick, like you warm-up and then 5 minutes later you're on deck. It's super annoying according to her! Awards come like 15 minutes after and their really quick! It's not my favorite competition I would say.

There's no spirit there, like loudness. The warm-up room is small and you don't have a lot of time to warm-up. (according to cp) You compete really quick, like you warm-up and then 5 minutes later you're on deck. It's super annoying according to her! Awards come like 15 minutes after and their really quick! It's not my favorite competition I would say.

Oh Great... Haha. Thanks for letting me know :)

same thing with the All-Levels in ATL..
our gym has a lot of full paid bids there, but we're not going because we haven't liked the competition!

same thing with the All-Levels in ATL..
our gym has a lot of full paid bids there, but we're not going because we haven't liked the competition!
Yupp, my daughters team has full paid too, along with most of the gym, and it's not the best ran competition!

Yupp, my daughters team has full paid too, along with most of the gym, and it's not the best ran competition!
its really new, though.
kindof.

i feel like a lot of people had SUPER high expectations of it.
i went the first year in Los Angeles and it was really rushed in warmups. and then we were suddenly on deck and i was like, Whaaaaaat.

yep :)

its really new, though.
kindof.

i feel like a lot of people had SUPER high expectations of it.
i went the first year in Los Angeles and it was really rushed in warmups. and then we were suddenly on deck and i was like, Whaaaaaat.

yep :)

Yes! Last season it felt like I had just dropped off my daughter and then a few minutes later she was competing! And yes I understand that it's new but, this is the 3rd year now and it should be a little bit better. The 1st year, fine if it's not well ran, 2nd year it want it to be good not ran badly, 3rd year... oh it better be better then last year! I don't like how it's so late in the season though. It's kind of like ok I'm ready for a new season.

Back